Physical and Occupational Therapy
"I haven't felt this good in a long time."
That's our number one goal—getting you back to health and feeling better than ever. So how do we do it? First, we pair you with the right team of therapists, who have the specialized expertise you need. Next, we create an individualized care plan based on your specific injury or condition. Then using the latest equipment and non-invasive hands-on techniques, our caring and compassionate therapists are by your side, supporting you every step of the way with encouragement, education and expertise.
- Have diverse knowledge of conditions, patient needs and treatment options.
- Offer extensive experience in post-op rehab, helping you regain your mobility, strength and balance as necessary following surgery.
- Create an individual plan of care and exercise prescriptions as necessary based on your specific injury.
- Utilize the latest equipment and non-invasive hands-on techniques to provide personalized, high quality treatment.
- Have advanced training in specialized areas such as hand, spine and sports therapy.
- Collaborate closely together in teams to share expertise.
- Help you effectively manage chronic conditions by educating you about your diagnosis, teaching you exercises that you can easily do at home and providing information on preventing future injuries.
- Evaluate your progress on an ongoing basis and adjust your treatment plan as needed.
- Work closely with area physicians and other medical providers to coordinate your care from start to finish.