Looking to get stronger and faster?
Are you an athlete who needs to get stronger and faster in order to improve your performance on the court, field or track? Looking for an individualized program supervised by Certified Athletic Trainers and Strength and Conditioning Specialists to help you get into great shape? Need to prepare for a physically demanding job? You've come to the right place.
Our Sports-specific Program is open to anyone, from children and high school athletes to weekend warriors, who wants to train at the Center for Athletes. No referral is needed. All clients have:
- Full access to the Center for Athletes, a 4,800-square-foot facility offering extensive weight equipment, spacious functional training area and 30-yard outdoor turf arena
- Flexible hours; the Center for Athletes is open Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Easy access to all other Marsh Brook Rehab services, from our comprehensive rehabilitation programs to specialized programs, such as RunFit
In addition, we offer sports-specific training for teams. Our Athletic Trainers and Strength and Conditioning Specialists are available to provide full team training to include:
- Initial assessments of each team member, with periodic evaluations to monitor strengths and weaknesses
- Intensive training preparation for the upcoming season
- Education on how to prevent injuries, helping ensure that team members work out safely, while achieving their goals
- Final testing and evaluations
The Center for Athletes provides discounts for groups of 3 to 9 participants, with additional discounts available for larger teams of 10 or more. Offsite programs are also available.