Our Experts, Our Teams:
- Have diverse knowledge of conditions, patient needs and treatment options.
- Offer extensive experience in post-op rehab, helping you regain your mobility, strength and balance as necessary following surgery.
- Create an individual plan of care based on your specific injury.
- Utilize the latest equipment and non-invasive hands-on techniques to provide personalized, high quality treatment.
- Have advanced training in specialized areas such as hand, spine and sports.
- Collaborate closely together in teams to share expertise.
- Help you effectively manage chronic conditions by educating you about your diagnosis, teaching you exercises that you can easily do at home and providing information on how to prevent future injuries.
- Evaluate your progress on an ongoing basis and adjust your treatment plan as needed.
- Work closely with area physicians and other medical providers to coordinate your care from start to finish.
Your doctor may be right next door.
Our practice is in the Marsh Brook Professional Center, alongside Seacoast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. If you have been referred by one of its specialists, the doors of communication are wide open. Any time we have questions or need to confer with your doctor, we simply walk around the corner and get the answers we need, expediting your care. In addition, our expert therapists collaborate closely with the surgeons at Seacoast Orthopedics to develop many of their post-operative treatment protocols.