You've completed your physical or occupational therapy and are on your way to a full recovery from your injury. Now it's time to continue building on the new skills and abilities you've gained. Join our Post-Rehab Program in the Center For Athletes and take your recovery to the next level. The Marsh Brook Center for Athletes Post-Rehab Program bridges the gap between physical therapy and a full return to your sport or work out activities. This program is:
- An ideal option offering affordable monthly fees based on weekly usage; allows you to continue your rehabilitation if you have a limited number of physical therapy appointments covered by your health insurance—or if you have a high co-pay that makes ongoing therapy cost-prohibitive. Clients referred from PT or OT to the CFA receive a discount.
- Full access to the Center for Athletes, which offers extensive weight equipment, an open training court and outdoor training areas.
- Individual or small group training sessions, which are supervised by our Certified Athletic Trainers
- Anyone who has completed formal therapy and wants to take their progress to a higher level
- Patients with high copays or who have exhausted their PT or OT benefits, but still need rehab
- Athletes recovering from an injury, who are looking to safely return to their sport
- Injured workers needing to return to physically demanding jobs
Who should consider our Post-Rehab Program?
The Care Continuum for Athletes with Injuries
The Sports Team of Marsh Brook Rehab works closely with Seacoast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, as well as the Center for Athletes staff to provide the full spectrum of care from on-field evaluation to a full return to sport.
We were first in the Seacoast area to provide this level of service. We continue to provide unmatched quality of care in every aspect of the rehabilitation process to ensure a safe and full return to sport.